Security Guard in Canada is a difficult profession, due to the importance of your actions within the environment. You have to treat every situation like it’s real and make sure everyone is safe at all times. The security guard will be in charge of making sure people and property are kept safe with minimal harm to themselves or others. This means that the security guard must be alert at all times, which is why there are some physical requirements for this jobs
Our Benefits are includes:
- Good Salary from 500$ to 1000$
- Medical Allowance and Bonuses
- Rest House
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are also include.
- 3 Leaves Per month
Essential Qualification, Skills And Experience:
- 18 years old or older
- Working knowledge of English & French is a must.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Must have a good driving record with no suspensions, violations or accidents
- Must have a clean criminal record with no convictions for violent crimes, drug offenses or sexual crimes.
- A High School diploma or similar certificate
- Minimum 3 years of experience in this field
- Perfect command on the English Language
- At least one year of combined training and experience in police, fire or military services.
- Security guards have many responsibilities. They are expected to:
- Report any suspicious activity.
- Ensure the safety of facilities and guests.
- Identify and respond to emergencies.
- Monitor events, such as concerts and sporting events.
- Enforce rules, policies and regulations.
The position of a security guard is to ensure that the premises are safe when there’s nobody in it. Security guards are to check visitors and employees and make sure the premises are secure. They use closed circuit televisions (CCTV), intrusion alarms, lock down equipment, and other security measures to protect against theft, sabotage, etc.